![]() |
| Orange Sulfur or Clouded Yellow. Those two species look pretty much identical |
![]() |
| Brown Belted Bumble Be and a Black Diabrotica beetle |
![]() |
| Brown-belted Bumbler |
![]() |
| An unidentified bumbler hanging upside-down and grooming |
![]() |
| I have no idea why this bee is doing this, but it is so silly |
![]() |
| The grooming is normal. The hanging upside down from a fence cable is just silly |
![]() |
| Red-belted Bumble Bee drone being adorable |
![]() |
| The red belt. I think I have only seen them three times before. They're supposedly pretty common, but I guess they just don't like Chicago |
![]() |
| So cool! |
![]() |
| Directly below the bee's butt is an out-of-focus flower with a Black Diabrotica beetle on it |
![]() |
| Common Eastern Bumble Bee |
![]() |
| Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! |
![]() |
| Same Common Eastern bumbler as the one in flight |
![]() |
| Another Common Eastern |
![]() |
| Common Eastern and, yup, another Black Diabrotica |
![]() |
| Brown-belted Bumbler striking a weird pose with its tongue out |
![]() |
| Sluurrrrrrrp |
![]() |
| Great Black Digger Wasp and a Goldenrod Soldier Beetle |
![]() |
| Yet another Black Diabrotica |



















Comments
Post a Comment