![]() |
| A very large, very fresh, very pretty Dryad's Saddle mushroom |
![]() |
| So amazing! |
![]() |
| Unidentified, very pretty polypores |
![]() |
| Cool colors |
![]() |
| Unidentified slime mold |
![]() |
| Turkey-tails |
![]() |
| Hoooded Sunburst lichen and and algae on a sewer grate |
![]() |
| Unidentified slime mold or polypore at the base of a tree |
![]() |
| False Puffball slime mold. It is neither a puffball mushroom, mold, nor the toy material known as slime. It is a giant, single celled amoeba |
![]() |
| Some plant growing on a pond log |
![]() |
| Unidentified pleurotoid (oyster mushroom-shaped) mushrooms |
![]() |
| These mushrooms are eating a stump intended for sitting on. Inevitable fall of the sitting stumps |
![]() |
| Unidentified mushroom, possibly the introduced Pavement Mushroom |
![]() |
| Powdery Mildew in the genus Erysiphe |
![]() |
| Stinky Parasol mushrooms |
![]() |
| I have not smelled this mushroom before, but I hope I will some day. Wait, it's stinky. Do I? |
![]() |
| Mustard-yellow Polypores |
![]() |
| Pleated Inkcap mushroom that has fallen and is soon to turn into a spore-filled puddle of gooey black liquid |
![]() |
| A less magnificent Dryad's Saddle than the one that is a t the top of this post |
![]() |
| Still pretty magnificent |
![]() |
| Small unidnetified incap mushrooms |





















Comments
Post a Comment